Frequently asked questions about DOOR2
- What is DOOR2?
- What is your prediction algorithm?
- How is your data quality?
- What is the size of your database?
- Where can I find the overall statistics of DOOR2?
- Are your operons verified by experiments or are they based on literature information?
- Do you provide operons in RNA genes?
- How is your query capability?
- How do I identify the similarities between operons?
- Which motif finding programs are you using?
- Why can't I find any data for the binding sites?
- How many operons need to be selected in order to use the motif finding function?
- What kind of information do you need for operon prediction?
- How to cite your papers?